- Get a copy of Fetch (or another FTP program).
- Under the file menu in iWeb, choose to "Publish to Folder" and publish to a new folder (one with nothing in it yet, probably on your desktop so it's easier to find later).
- Using your domain as the hostname, (e.g., example.com) and your hosting username as the username (note that it's not your GoDaddy customer number/name, it's your hosting account username) log into your web hosting directory with Fetch by choosing "Open New Connection" under Fetch's file menu (it should open at the root level of your hosting space, which is where you want to upload your iWeb site).
- Either delete or change the name of the "welcome.html" file GoDaddy has in your web hosting directory.
- On your computer, select all of the files and folders inside the folder you published your iWeb site into and drag and drop them into the fetch file window.
- After the files/folders finish uploading, use your web browser to check and make sure your site is online and working.
To update/add to your site, the easiest, and most consistent, way is to make your changes in iWeb, and then repeat the above steps (i.e., republish the whole thing); this should avoid updating only some of the files that make up your site.
Note: Read the comments, they may already answer your question. If your question is not about iWeb made sites hosted with GoDaddy, please either comment a different appropriate post, or contact me directly to discuss custom consultation.